For Family Law Professionals
For Family Law Professionals:
Attorneys, mediators, arbitrators and mental health professionals can reduce their stress level, decrease their work load, and take on additional cases, as well as, more complex financial cases by engaging Divorce Financial Experts to support their services when working with divorcing clients.
Family law attorneys have expertise in a very specialized area of the law. In the same way, Certified Divorce Financial Analysts have specialized knowledge on the financial and tax issues related to divorce. We manage the financial issues relating to divorce, and become part of the team along with the attorney. Each case is unique. That is why we analyze each case independently to thoroughly examine all property issues, tax issues, retirement plans, basis, personal and business money accounts (including potential hidden accounts), and some little known IRS rules that apply to people getting a divorce.
You will benefit from:
- The fact that case preparation and settlement are easier – we do the detailed financial work for you.
- Reduced liability by having in-depth financial research to support your case.
- Reliable expert witness testimony if the case goes to court.
- Production of powerful case exhibits in the form of spreadsheets and graphs.
- Professional support to know you’ve covered all the financial “bases”.
- Expert assistance in preparation of QDROs, QILDROs and valuation of pension plans.
- A comprehensive personal financial analysis for your client.
- Confidence that your client understands the short-term and long-term financial impact of different settlement proposals.
- “Real time” supporting calculations, financial projections, and tax implications of settlement options. Experience shows that working as a team in this environment can expedite the settlement process.
- Whether working directly with the spouses or with the family law professionals, Divorce Financial Experts can assist in the determination of a monthly support schedule that is sustainable and equitable to both parties.
- Our focus is solely on the financial aspects of divorce. We do not sell financial products, but rather, utilize our taxation and accounting experience to get the most comprehensive data necessary in the most efficient, objective and pragmatic way possible.
DIVORCE FINANCIAL EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE FAIREST, MOST FINANCIALLY EQUITABLE DIVORCE SETTLEMENT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR CLIENT.